[Coral-List] comment on Acropora recovery plan

Bruno, John jbruno at unc.edu
Wed Oct 8 21:19:18 EDT 2014

Dear coral-listers,

We only have until Oct 20 to comment on the Acropora recovery plan here:  http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=NOAA-NMFS-2014-0110-0001

It appears that only one person has commented to date!  Which is surprising given the strong opinions many have expressed about being excluded from the listing and recovery processes.  Now is your chance to make your views known to the recovery team!  They put a lot of time into the plan and I am sure they would greatly appreciate our feedback.  I’m working on my comments and plan to post them publicly.

The draft recovery plan is here:  http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/pr/recovery/plans/elkhorn_staghorn_corals_draft2014.pdf

JB

John Bruno
Professor, Dept of Biology