[Coral-List] Why we are failing to repair coral reefs

David Tapley dtapley at salemstate.edu
Wed Oct 22 12:42:45 EDT 2014

At the risk of being accused of various rhetorical sins, I would simply
like to offer this WikiPedia entry on The Population Research Institute,
which is the owner and publisher of overpopulationisamyth.comŠ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_Research_Institute

I¹d also like to point out that the video in the ³ludicrous link² (below)
may be titled ³2-point-1-kidsŠ² but it eventually arrives at a very much
larger recommended family size, if you watch it to the end...

-David in Salem

David W. Tapley vox: 978-542-6381
Professor  fax: 978-542-6863
Department of Biology  Office:   MH 538D
Salem State University
352 Lafayette St.
Salem, MA 01970           dtapley at salemstate.edu
<applewebdata://87BB52F0-364E-4F02-9871-B0D30868E633/dtapley@salemstate.edu