[Coral-List] The Chagos marine protected area and Oceanography-2015

Paul Sammarco psammarco at lumcon.edu
Mon Oct 27 14:03:50 EDT 2014

Dear Folks,

Just a heads up for 2015.  I will be organizing the Oceanography 2015
Conference, scheduled to be held in July 2015 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,
USA.  At this point, we will be having a symposium on "Conservation and
Protection of Coral Reefs".  Anyone interested in presenting is, of course,
invited.

Within that symposium, in response to the needs identified via the recent
discussion on MPAs, etc. on this site, there will be a session entitled
"What Works, What Doesn't Work, and Why".  If you are interested in making a
presentation or indeed assisting through chairing or co-chairing within that
session, please let me know.

Many thanks for your interest.

Best Wishes,

Paul

Paul W. Sammarco, Ph.D.
Professor
Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium (LUMCON)
8124 Hwy. 56
Chauvin, LA  70344-2110

1-985-851-2876 (tel)
1-985-851-2874 (FAX)