[Coral-List] New Paper Announcement

Alevizon, William Stephen alevizonws at cofc.edu
Sun Sep 7 14:20:19 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues

I am pleased to announce that our publication describing a quarter-century of change in reef substrates and reef fish assemblages at Key Largo Dry Rocks (Florida, USA)  is now available through SpringerLink "Online First" access.

''Alevizon, W.S. and J.W. Porter. 2014. Coral loss and fish guild stability on a Caribbean coral reef: 1974–2000. Environmental Biology of Fishes. DOI 10.1007/s10641-014-0337-5"

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10641-014-0337-5

The link above will allow full paper access (through September 28th) via institutional libraries with subscriptions to Springer.

If you need timely access to the full paper but do not have Springer subscription access, email me.

Regards
Bill Alevizon and Jim Porter
alevizonws at cofc.edu<mailto:alevizonws at cofc.edu>