[Coral-List] Keystone coral species in the Panama region

Connie Rowe connie.rowe17 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:02:13 EDT 2014

Hey listers,

Is anyone able to point me in the direction of keystone coral and
invertebrate species within the Panama and or Caribbean region please? I
can't seem to find anything in the literature. Also, if anyone knows of any
resources in regards to reef composition within the Panama region, in
particular the Bocas del Drago region within recent history? I'm looking to
do a phase shift analysis of the area and any information would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,
Connie