[Coral-List] Paper request: Chia et al 1984

Livia Peluso Azevedo liviapeluso at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 22:14:26 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I was looking into coral larvae locomotion and found those references but i can't find the paper to download. If someone has it and could send it to me I'd really appreciate it.
The article is:Fu-Shiang Chia, John Buckland-Nicks, Craig M. Young (1984): Locomotion of marine invertebrate larvae: a review. Canadian Journal of Zoology, 62(7): 1205-1222, 10.1139/z84-176
Thanks in advance!
Cheers,

Lívia Peluso Azevedo
Laboratório de CnidariaDepartamento de Zoologia - IBUniversidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro