[Coral-List] NOAA lists 20 new corals

Delbeek, Charles CDelbeek at calacademy.org
Thu Sep 11 11:26:49 EDT 2014

> Gene, maybe it is too late, but even if we had a plan in place that was designed to reverse current trends over the next 400 years, that would be infinity better than our current state of inaction and equivocation

I believe it is called "paying forward". We are not doing this for ourselves, but for those generations to come.

J. Charles Delbeek, M.Sc.
Assistant Curator, Steinhart Aquarium
California Academy of Sciences

Desk: 415.379.5303
Cell: 415.859.0420
Fax: 415.379.5304

cdelbeek at calacademy.org
www.calacademy.org

55 Music Concourse Dr.
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco CA 94118

Don't miss Skulls, a jaw-dropping new exhibit that reveals how vertebrate animals live, die, and-ultimately-evolve. Now through November 30th.