[Coral-List] reassessing coral reefs

Osmar Luiz osmarjluiz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:26:19 EDT 2015

Attack the messenger is necessary when a piece of news is obviously edited to mislead lay readers. This is bad because it allows opportunists to spread the wrong message, assuming that it was published by a supposed “trustful” source. I don’t believe that those opportunists are naive enough to believe in what they spread. What amazes me is their naiveté in that they will fool a bunch of intelligent people with such sloppy journalism..

Osmar