[Coral-List] IPFC 2017 Tahiti

David LECCHINI lecchini at univ-perp.fr
Wed Apr 22 18:27:13 EDT 2015

Dear all,

As chairman of the 10th Indo-Pacific Fish Conference that will held in
Tahiti in October 2017, I would like to realize a booklet, as a memory book
of all the great things that happened since the beginning of the conference
en 1981. To allow the realization of this book, I am appealing to you to
gather as much information as possible. It could be pictures, group
photographs, texts, anecdotal stories maybe, ideas and comments.

In advance I am grateful for your help.

Send the pictures to :  <mailto:lecchini at univ-perp.fr> lecchini at univ-perp.fr

Cheers,

David

Dr. David LECCHINI

Directeur d'études EPHE / Professor

Centre de Recherches Insulaires et Observatoire de l'Environnement (CRIOBE)

Laboratoire d'Excellence CORAIL, USR 3278 CNRS – EPHE - UPVD

Directeur adjoint / Associate Director
IRCP (Institut des Récifs Coralliens du Pacifique / Institute for Pacific
Coral Reefs)

internet website:  <http://www.ircp.pf> www.ircp.pf

BP 1013 Papetoai, 98 729 Moorea, Polynésie française

Tel : (689) 56 13 45 / Fax : (689) 56 28 15

E-mail :  <mailto:lecchini at univ-perp.fr> lecchini at univ-perp.fr