[Coral-List] Reef accretion

Edgardo Londoño-Cruz edgardoloncruz at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:15:58 EDT 2015

Dear coral-listers,
We are planning to conduct an investigation regarding reef accretion. We have done some research on the literature trying to find the best way to measure this process; however, the success on this quest has been relatively poor. Hence, I am wondering if anyone in the list could provide some guidance.
Cheers,
EdgardoDepartment of BiologyUniversidad del ValleCali, Colombia
PS. We have a "plan" to measure the proccess  and could share it to those interested in the subject.