[Coral-List] rare Nautiloid re-found near Papua New Guinea

Ellen Prager pragere at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 28 10:17:37 EDT 2015

Michael

As a marine scientist with a background in marine geology, biology, and physical oceanography, I am usually called a marine biologist. Just the way it is.
I try to correct it, but unless it really matters with regard to the topic or context, these days I often let it slide (sorry if this offends anyone).

When I make media appearances, write, or do public presentations, I am more focused on what the specific points or messages are that I want to get across…seems more important than a title.

Appearing on The Weather Underground on The Weather Channel tonight…along with talking ocean, wetland loss, and Katrina..hope to get in a few words about coral reefs and mangroves as important for storm protection with Erika looming out there….

Ellen

Dr. Ellen Prager
Earth2Ocean, Inc
@elprager