[Coral-List] Reef related Educational Video thread - suggestions...

Russell Kelley russellkelley at mac.com
Mon Dec 7 08:37:56 EST 2015

Hi Jeremy / Listers

You're right the Living Oceans vids though basic have a nice tone and touch.

Listers might also find useful the complete free coral identification video training course in English and Bahasa Indonesia at BYOGUIDES:

http://www.byoguides.com/resources/coral-finder-resources/ <http://www.byoguides.com/resources/coral-finder-resources/>

Also,

"Fish and People" is a 5 module video education series that uses animation to visualise the invisible life cycle of reef creatures and fishery management concepts.. Developed for use in the Solomon Islands it is now widely used in the tropical world...

https://vimeo.com/channels/fishandpeople <https://vimeo.com/channels/fishandpeople>

Cheers

Russ

Russell Kelley
russell at byoguides.com <mailto:russell at byoguides.com>

Manager: BYOGUIDES (Be Your Own Guide)
Author: Reef Finder <http://www.byoguides.com/reeffinder/> - the world’s first searchable underwater ID smart guide to reef life
Author: Indo Pacific Coral Finder <http://www.byoguides.com/coralfinder/> - the world’s first searchable underwater ID smart guide to corals
Subscribe to Dr Flotjet’s Ocean Literacy Newsletter <http://www.byoguides.com/subscribe/>

www.byoguides.com <http://www.byoguides.com/>
www.coralhub.info <http://www.coralhub.info/>
www.russellkelley.info <http://www.russellkelley.info/>

Int. + 61 (0) 7  47804380 ph.
Int. + 61 (0) 419 716730 mob.
P.O. Box 1859, Townsville, 4810, AUSTRALIA
ABN 66208215206
GMT + 10 hours
Email: russellkelley at mac.com <mailto:russellkelley at mac.com>
Skype: wireruss

Writer, project manager, television producer, science communication consultant.

Program Director
Coral Identification Capacity Building Program

Adjunct Senior Lecturer
College of Marine and Environmental sciences
James Cook University