[Coral-List] FW: TWO Lecturer/Senior Lecturer posts in Physical Geography, Uof Exeter (Cornwall Campus)

Godley, Brendan B.J.Godley at exeter.ac.uk
Fri Dec 18 08:57:58 EST 2015

Dear All

We have just advertised two posts at Lecturer/Sr Lecturer to join the team here in Cornwall.
I would be very grateful if you would publicize through your personal and online social networks.
URL below.

https://jobs.exeter.ac.uk/hrpr_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=550362DpLo&WVID=3817591jNg&LANG=USA

The job description(s) cover a broad potential remit "Landscape geomorphology; environmental change; hydrology; remote sensing (of all spheres of the Earth system); geographic information systems and science; and environmental modelling". These could definitely be marine focussed and build on our extant strengths.

With kind regards to all

Best

Prof. Brendan J. Godley
Chair in Conservation Science