[Coral-List] Ocean acidification beneficial in short term to corals.

Lane W dryland404 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:40:10 EST 2015

Good information Eugene, Thank you.
And thank you to all the others who have also put forward their input.

My take away from Coral Growth Rate as an Environmental Indicator
when used as CO2 and temperature historical data is at-least as fuzzy
as using tree ring data to determine historical CO2 and Temperature.

This is off topic for this group.
I added only to support my response.
Does Tree Ring Study Question Global Warming Projections?
<http://www.flmrg.org/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=68>

Lane Weast
Florida Marine Research Group
http://www.flmrg.org