[Coral-List] Newspaper article coral reef restoration

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 02:24:00 EST 2015

Dear all,
a top Spanish newspaper (El Periodico) has published a two-page article on the USAID-funded coral reef restoration project I'm leading in Seychelles.
Considering Spain has no coral reefs, it is great news the newspaper editor in chief decided coral reefs were worth so much attention.
If you don't speak Spanish, the photo sequences still give you a good idea of what the article is about.
Enjoy
http://www.elperiodico.com/es/noticias/medio-ambiente/una-biologa-catalana-dirige-mayor-replantacion-corales-del-mundo-3809777
Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D. Coordinator Reef Rescuers ProgramIsland Conservation Centre Nature Seychelles,Amitie, Praslin, Seychelleshttp://www.natureseychelles.org/what-we-do/coral-reef-restoration-and-Research CollaboratorSmithsonian-National Museum of Natural Historyat Smithsonian Marine Station, Fort Pierce, FL, USATwitter: @GrouperDocBlog: http://grouperluna.wordpress.comhttp://independent.academia.edu/SarahFriasTorres