[Coral-List] Fwd: Warning about erratum in Figure 11.2 of Cuba Chapter in Jackson's et al. (2014) book

Pedro M Alcolado gmalcolado at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 08:27:32 EST 2015

Dear coral-listers,

As coauthor of the Chapter 11.2  of the Jackson's et al. (2014) book
“Status and Trends of Caribbean Coral Reefs: 1970-2012”, I am
attaching an important erratum for the Figure 11.2 in the Chapter of
Cuba.

Only the four tighly close coral cover data (with the number 1) that
appear below the curve on the years 1993-1997 really belong to the
CUBA CARICOMP sites. The remaining 13 ones (with number 1) do not.

I warned about that since the revision of the draft and soon after
published. Sorry.

Happy New Year for all,
Pedro M. Alcolado