[Coral-List] coral reef resilience session: Gtö Zurich 14 January extended deadline early registration and submission

Claudia Pogoreutz claudia.pogoreutz at zmt-bremen.de
Wed Jan 7 03:46:57 EST 2015

Dear colleagues,

I wish you all a happy new year!

Please note that the deadline for submissions for the annual meeting of
the Society of Tropical Ecology Conference *"Resilience of tropical
ecosystems -- future challenges and opportunities"*, taking place at the
*ETH in Zurich, Switzerland, from April 7 -- 10 2015,* has been
*extended *until *January 14*.

We have received a decent number of submissions for coral reef
resilience, but there is still scope for additional contributions to be
submitted for the scientific program. So, if you are interested and have
not made a coral reef submission f(Session 13) yet, please make sure
your abstract has been submitted within the extended deadline.

For registration and abstract submission, please visit:
http://www.gtoe-conference.de/index.php?cat=registration

An overview of all deadlines you can find here:
http://www.gtoe-conference.de/index.php?cat=deadlines
An overview of all sessions can be found here:
http://www.gtoe-conference.de/index.php?cat=callforpapers

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions!

in behalf of the session chairs,

Claudia Pogoreutz