[Coral-List] Some thoughts on how to tell the bleaching story

johnny langenheim johnnylangenheim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 21:26:48 EST 2015

Dear Steven & Peter et al,

I'm a journalist and filmmaker focusing on marine issues in the Coral
Triangle. I manage this site: www.thecoraltriangle.com and also write a
Coral Triangle themed blog for The Guardian:
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/the-coral-triangle. The issue of
coral bleaching in the CT bioregion and globally, is high on my agenda. I'm
interested in breaking stories about new research, projects, key meetings
etc. and would just like to make sure that I'm on your radar in this
regard. If you can help alert me to important stories early, I can then
communicate them through my networks!

All the best,

Johnny

Johnny Langenheim