[Coral-List] please comment

Meam meam at sdcarr.com
Thu Jul 2 15:31:20 EDT 2015

Martha Honey from the Center for Responsible Travel gave a lot of relevant numbers from different types of tourism (including how little cruise ship tourism brings to local economies) on a webinar a couple of weeks ago. Those studies are at http://www.responsibletravel.org/resources/index.html.

Best,
Sarah

Pecked on my iPhone