[Coral-List] Tweets from the American Elasmobranch Society conference

David Shiffman david.shiffman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:24:39 EDT 2015

Hello, everyone! The American Elasmobranch Society has just completed our
annual conference. I have organized many of the live-tweets into Storify
transcripts, which are easily viewable by anyone even if you are unfamiliar
with twitter.

Each topic has it's own Storify transcript (e.g. Conservation and
Management, Reproduction and Genetics, Ecology, etc).

This will allow interested scientists who were not present at the meeting
to learn some of the information that was shared by our presenters.

The links can be found here:
http://www.southernfriedscience.com/?p=18653

The post also includes basic statistics and analysis about the reach of
these tweets.

Sincerely,

--

*David Shiffman*