[Coral-List] PLEASE VOTE to help GBR corals!

Karen Weynberg K.Weynberg at aims.gov.au
Mon Jul 27 20:37:00 EDT 2015

Dear Coral Listers,
Only 3 days left for the public (Anyone Anywhere in the world!!) to vote for my GBR COTS research idea in the 'Inspire Australia Research' competition.
Click on this link and click the VOTE button:
https://www.thinkable.org/submission/3086

My idea needs to be in the Top 10 to stand a chance so EVERY VOTE COUNTS!
There's been a real jostling for position over the weekend and my entry has dropped from 6 to 8...so your support is crucial!
PUBLIC VOTING CLOSES 10AM FRIDAY 31 JULY AUSTRLIAN EASTERN TIME.

Many, many thanks to all of you who have voted already!
Please keep spreading the word - I really appreciate all the positive feedback so far.
Best wishes,
Karen

Please view (and vote for!) my short research idea video in the 'Inspire Australia Research' competition https://www.thinkable.org/submission/3086

Dr Karen Weynberg
Australian Institute of Marine Science
PMB No. 3, Townsville MC
Queensland 4810, Australia

Tel.: +61 7 4753 4325
Fax: +61 7 4772 5852
E-mail: k.weynberg at aims.gov.au
Website: www.aims.gov.au

The information contained within this transmission is for the
use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged material and/or material the subject
of copyright and/or personal information and/or sensitive
information that is subject to the Privacy Act 1988. Any review,
re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify the AIMS Privacy Officer on (07) 4753 4444 and delete
all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.