[Coral-List] MEGA2015: last-minute opening in Ecological Genomics Workshop (RNA-seq)
matz at utexas.edu
Fri Jun 5 10:59:11 EDT 2015
Dear colleagues -
One seat just opened in the RNA-seq part of our Methods in Ecological Genomics Analysis workshop (MEGA2015), which will take place in the Florida Keys n July 7-14.
What we will be covering:
(1) RNA isolation and library preparation (wet lab),
(2) initial data processing using HPC cluster,
(3) identifying differentially expressed genes using generalized linear models (DESeq2 package)
(4) analyzing gene expression networks (WGCNA package)
(5) functional summaries and visualization (Gene Ontology, KEGG pathways, heatmaps, principal coordinate analysis)
(6) de novo assembly and annotation of transcriptomes.
See here for more details:
Please respond directly to me (matz at utexas.edu) within two days.
Mikhail V. Matz
University of Texas at Austin, Department of Integrative Biology
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=VB83XasAAAAJ&hl=en
More information about the Coral-List