[Coral-List] Marine Biology Internships in The Bahamas (Sharks, Turtles, Flats, etc)

Brendan Talwar talwar.brendan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:32:05 EDT 2015

Coral list:

The Cape Eleuthera Institute (CEI) offers internships to individuals
hoping to gain hands-on experience in areas related to marine biology
and sustainability. CEI has a vibrant intern program designed for
those interested in contributing to all aspects of operating a remote
research and educational facility. We provide an intellectually
rigorous atmosphere that allows members of our community to gain a
deeper understanding of research projects, visiting educational
programs, and sustainable systems at CEI.

Internships are now available in the following areas for the Fall 2015
Session (*Sunday 16th August - Wednesday 16th December**):*

- Sustainable Fisheries

- Outdoor Education

- Shark Research and Conservation

- Flats Ecology

- Sea Turtle Research

- Communications

Applications are due as soon as possible. See our internship page for
application details: <http://www.ceibahamas.org/internships.aspx>.

Please check out our website here <http://www.ceibahamas.org/>.

And our blog here <http://blog.ceibahamas.org/>!

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!