[Coral-List] Image-analysis software for counting

Sylvain ago.sylvain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:21:00 EDT 2015

Hi Becca,

Try ImageJ (http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/), it has a counter where you can
define different categories, place the point on your photo, and
calculate the total per categories and total points.  It is free, run on
all platform (GNU/Linux, Mac, and windows) and widely used.
If it is not enough there is a plugin objectj
(https://sils.fnwi.uva.nl/bcb/objectj/2-Tutorial.html) that has a more
powerful counter.

Sylvain

--