[Coral-List] Image-analysis software for counting

Matthew Johnston johnmatt at nova.edu
Fri Jun 12 11:00:02 EDT 2015

Hi Becca,

CPCe has a feature counter that allows you to categorically place points to produce counts.  The software is also useful for random sampling and subsequent analysis.  The software is free and available for download at the following website: http://cnso.nova.edu/tools-resources/software.html

Best,
Matt
___________________________________
Matt Johnston, PhD
Research Scientist
Data Manager, DEEPEND Consortium
Guy Harvey Research Institute
National Coral Reef Institute
Nova Southeastern University Oceanographic Center
8000 N. Ocean Drive, Dania, FL 33004 USA
johnmatt at nova.edu<mailto:johnmatt at nova.edu>
954.262.3641 (office, CoE #506)
954.205.8007 (cell)
www.nova.edu/~johnmatt<http://www.nova.edu/~johnmatt>