[Coral-List] Blue Ocean Business Summit Week 2

Laurie Wilson divetravelbusiness at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:27:29 EDT 2015

Subject: Blue Ocean Business Summit Week 2

Hello Coral Listers,
Thanks to all of you who have already joined us for this free online
summit. We have completed Week 1 with 16 speakers, some whom you'll
recognize: Dr. Sylvia Earle, Dr. Peter Sale, Jean-Michel Cousteau and John
Racanelli are featured Coral Listers. Recordings of Week 1 interviews are
available for free until the end of the Summit on June 19 at
http://bobsummit.com/

This is a reminder that today we kicked off Week 2 of the BOB Summit. Dr.
Richard Murphy, Holly Lohuis, Chloe Harvey, Julian Hyde, Vicki Nichols
Goldstein, Dr. Martina Milanese, Ken Nedimyer, Judi Lowe, Lois Hatcher and
Andrew Lewin are featured Coral Listers.   You can listen to interviews
here as they roll out this week ending on June 19 at http://bobsummit.com/

In total, we have 35 speakers from 13 countries speaking about the
sustainable imperative: to collaborate across stakeholder groups to address
how the dive industry can be a catalyst for change. Discussions and
insights are being shared on our Summit FaceBook group of 360 members. At
this moment, we have 547 individuals participating in the actual Summit. We
hope you can join us at http://bobsummit.com/

Laurie Wilson
Host, Blue Ocean Business Summit
Founder, BlueOceanNetwork.com