[Coral-List] asking for confirmation or is post saying NOAA demonstrates conformational bias

mdemetr at biophi.org mdemetr at biophi.org
Tue Jun 16 12:32:36 EDT 2015

 Hi all,
Can someone please explain to me what happened to the NOAA data that is discussed in this link? This does not look like conformational bias, unless you want to say that NOAA is guilty of conformational bias? Did this data indead change on the NOAA climate data center? If a change occured, is there an explanation as to why the change occured and an archive of the older data included in the climate data center?
I know folks get all excited about the politics of climate change, but as scientists we need to be very transparent.
thanks,
Melissa

Melissa K. Demetrikopoulos, Ph.D.
Director of Scientific Communications and
Chair, Division of Program Development and Assessment
Institute for Biomedical Philosophy
PO Box 1528
Dunedin, FL 34697
TEL: 305-240-1522
mdemetr at BioPhi.org

Here is another possible example of conformation bias. Looks like this
controversy will be with us for a while. Gene

*http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/05/noaa-caught-rewriting-us-temperature-history-again.php*

*
*

--