[Coral-List] Free software for percent cover analysis?

Matthew Johnston johnmatt at nova.edu
Wed Jun 17 08:57:42 EDT 2015

Hi Zoe,

CPCe, which you previously used, is still freely available at the following link:

http://cnso.nova.edu/tools-resources/software.html

Best,

Matt
___________________________________
Matt Johnston, PhD
Research Scientist
Data Manager, DEEPEND Consortium
Guy Harvey Research Institute
National Coral Reef Institute
Nova Southeastern University, Halmos College of Natural Sciences and Oceanography
8000 N. Ocean Drive, Dania, FL 33004 USA
johnmatt at nova.edu<mailto:johnmatt at nova.edu>
954.262.3641 (office, CoE #506)
954.205.8007 (cell)
www.nova.edu/~johnmatt<http://www.nova.edu/~johnmatt>