[Coral-List] Climate change

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:10:03 EDT 2015

Dear Robert,

I followed the language of previous postings.

Global warming and cooling changed not once before humans and reduced
biodiversity.  In present time of global warming, we are destroying our
habitat.

My assertion is based on 55 years humble efforts in geology and biology.

Cheers,

Vassil

Vassil Zlatarski
D.Sc. (Biology), Ph.D. (Geology)