[Coral-List] Corals and mangroves...

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:03:14 EDT 2015

There's an important resource on the mangrove aspect of your request at theProceedings of the First symposium on "Mangroves as Fish Habitat" published at the Bulletin of Marine Science.
All articles are free access herehttp://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/umrsmas/bullmar/2007/00000080/00000003;jsessionid=k011vmoaxi1r.alice
I would recommend a general read of the papers related to your interest. Specifically, the paper by Roy & Gilmore focus on the issue of mangrove restoration and all the interconnected challenges of water flow, pollution, nursery habitat etc.
Hope this helps.

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D. Coordinator Reef Rescuers ProgramIsland Conservation Centre Nature Seychelles,Amitie, Praslin, Seychelleshttp://www.natureseychelles.org/what-we-do/coral-reef-restoration-and-Research CollaboratorSmithsonian-National Museum of Natural Historyat Smithsonian Marine Station, Fort Pierce, FL, USATwitter: @GrouperDocBlog: http://grouperluna.wordpress.comhttp://independent.academia.edu/SarahFriasTorres