[Coral-List] Live webcast from Carrie Bow Cay Field Station, Belize

Jones, Scott JonesMS at si.edu
Fri Jun 19 15:05:55 EDT 2015

Join the Smithsonian Marine Station for a live webcast via Google Hangout this Monday, June 22nd, from 11:30am-12:00pm EST! We will be chatting with Smithsonian scientists at our Carrie Bow Cay Field Station in Belize about working on this remote island and the future of coral reefs in the face of a challenging climate.

Submit your questions directly through Google + or Twitter using #coralchat!

YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ty1ZVy2kY

Google+ users: https://plus.google.com/events/c8q5lf2nrfii10em4657ndut6m4

If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact Scott Jones at jonesms at si.edu<mailto:jonesms at si.edu>.

Scott Jones
Program Coordinator, Caribbean Coral Reef Ecosystems
Smithsonian Marine Station/ Carrie Bow Cay
www.ccre.si.edu
www.facebook.com/carriebowcay
772-462-6211