[Coral-List] Spratly Island update

Ulf Erlingsson ceo at lindorm.com
Tue Jun 23 10:39:05 EDT 2015

I have to make an amendment to my statement. Since the islands in question are actually in Philippine waters, it would be wrong to ask the Chinese for permission to come in and monitor it. The request should be to the Philippine government, and since they don't have the military to back it up with, a separate request should go to the White House to provide military escort for the mission should the Philippine government request it.