[Coral-List] CNN broadcast coral reef restoration

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:15:05 EDT 2015

CNN International will broadcast a special on Seychelles. They will showcase the large scale coral reef restoration project I'm leading and coordinating there. Below are the opening event and repeat broadcasting times in GMT.
CNN InternationalINSIDE AFRICA SEYCHELLES: Coral Reef Restoration, Bird Island and Curieuse Island
FIRST BROADCAST – FRIDAY 26TH JUNE, 17:30 GMT (Repeated)Saturday 27 June: 04:30 GMT; 11:30 GMT ; 18:30 GMT Sunday 28 June: 01:30 GMTTuesday 30 June: 09:30 GMTWednesday 1 July: 04:30 GMT
If you miss the broadcast, it will be posted online most likely after the 29th of June here: http://www.cnn.com/specials/africa/inside-africa

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D. Coordinator Reef Rescuers ProgramIsland Conservation Centre Nature Seychelles,Amitie, Praslin, Seychelleshttp://www.natureseychelles.org/what-we-do/coral-reef-restoration-and-Research CollaboratorSmithsonian-National Museum of Natural Historyat Smithsonian Marine Station, Fort Pierce, FL, USATwitter: @GrouperDocBlog: http://grouperluna.wordpress.comhttp://independent.academia.edu/SarahFriasTorres