[Coral-List] climate Change "deniers"

Alan.E.Strong - NOAA Affiliate alan.e.strong at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 26 08:29:05 EDT 2015

I wonder how long it will be that the Weather Service is told to remove
its disclaimers in the form of probabilistic forecasting for rainfall,
hurricanes, etc.  The models we have developed for scientific hypotheses
are only as good as the data, insights and formulations we put into them.

Cheers,
Al

--

**** <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< *******

Alan E. Strong, Ph.D.
NOAA Coral Reef Watch, Senior Consultant
Strong Research, Inc. & GST
NOAA Coral Reef Watch Program
  e-mail: Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

Mailing Address:

NOAA
Dr. Alan Strong
NCWCP - E/RA3
Center for Weather and Climate Prediction (NCWCP)
5830 University Research Ct. - Rm. 3221
College Park, MD 20740

PHONE:  301-683-3339  Cell: 410-490-6602

(301) 683-3300 - General SOCD phone number
(301) 683-3301 - SOCD Fax