[Coral-List] A more serious topic??

Billy Causey - NOAA Federal billy.causey at noaa.gov
Sun Jun 28 12:53:03 EDT 2015

John,
Your observations are spot on. Some of the "old timers" in the Keys
refer to Acropora palmata as Moose Horn coral. They are usually the
experienced waterfront crowd that don't use the scientific name.
Unfortunately, I am hearing the reference to "Moose Horn" coral less
and less frequently.
Cheers, Billy

Sent from my iPhone