[Coral-List] Numbered tags?

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Thu May 7 14:52:26 EDT 2015

Hi Malin:

Check with agricultural supply houses. Plastic ear tags for cows come in a
variety of sizes and neon colors -  they don't break down in sea water,
look great in photos and can be the source of lively discussion in bars
after your talk.... and not a single one was eaten by an endangered marine
mammal.

Dennis