[Coral-List] Job Island Reserve Seychelles, Indian Ocean

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 01:52:57 EDT 2015

Posting for an opening to manage Cousin Island Special Reserve, a land-sea reserve in Seychelles, Indian Ocean. This is through the NGO Nature Seychelles.
I'm currently leading a project on large scale coral reef restoration for Nature Seychelles. The corals are transplanted on the marine reserve of Cousin Island. So if you are interested in the job and have any general questions about the location or the job I can answer them.
Here's the link. The job title is Chief Warden
http://natureseychelles.org/about-us/jobs

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D. Coordinator Reef Rescuers ProgramIsland Conservation Centre Nature Seychelles,Amitie, Praslin, Seychelleshttp://www.natureseychelles.org/what-we-do/coral-reef-restoration-and-Research CollaboratorSmithsonian-National Museum of Natural Historyat Smithsonian Marine Station, Fort Pierce, FL, USATwitter: @GrouperDocBlog: http://grouperluna.wordpress.comhttp://independent.academia.edu/SarahFriasTorres