[Coral-List] Vacancy: NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program Manager
Kara Meckley - NOAA Federal
kara.meckley at noaa.gov
Tue May 26 16:29:15 EDT 2015
Please circulate this position announcement for the Program Manager of the
NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program:
• Serve as the manager of NOAA Coral Program to provide
guidance, direction, and decision-making, which impacts efforts occurring
across the agency in multiple line offices.
• Manage, oversee, lead, and direct the coral program to
include the strategic direction of programs both directly and indirectly
funded with program resources.
• Provide a focal point with natural resource management
issues, particularly for coral reef ecosystems, and should understand the
linkages from science to management associate with coral reef systems.
• Evaluate the results and successes achieved by complex
programs and the ability to invoke change based on the lessons learned.
• Work across the Coral Program matrix to develop and manage
the program budget which includes promoting economy of operations.
• Demonstrate leadership through strategic oversight and
supervision of staff.
• Work with multiple programs within host institutions as well
as myriad partners - federal, state, academic, non-profits, and industry to
advance the mission of the Coral Reef Conservation Act.
Chief, Habitat Protection Division
NOAA Fisheries, Office of Habitat Conservation
More information about the Coral-List