[Coral-List] Blue Ocean Business Summit Invitation

Laurie Wilson divetravelbusiness at gmail.com
Sun May 31 16:08:37 EDT 2015

Hi Coral Listers,

There have been vibrant discussions on this List about the state of the
dive industry and its impact on coral reefs. We are going to address this
issue with the dive community with our 2nd Blue Ocean Business Summit. The
dive industry is notorious for leaving out stakeholders (like scientists
and ngo's) in its business discussions, but we don't do that with this
event. This post is a personal invitation for you to join us.

Dr. Peter Sale, Dr. Richard Murphy, Ken Nedimyer, Holly Lohuis, Chloe
Harvey and Julian Hyde are Coral Listers who are speaking at this upcoming
Summit.(Our Coral List Alumni from last year include Dr. Carl Safina,
Dr.Wallace J Nichols, Dr. Douglas Fenner, Dr. Alex Brylske and Steve
Mussman).

BOBS 2015 kicks off on World Oceans Day June 8. We have 34 speakers from 13
countries speaking over the course of 8 days.This summit is FREE
and ONLINE but you have to register to attend. Each day we will air 4
interviews with high-profile and below-the-radar industry people who are
doing something about sea change. Dr. Sylvia Earle, Jean-Michel Cousteau
and Stan Waterman are featured speakers.

Each day, those who have registered for the Summit will gain access to the
video interviews for that day. Participants will continue to have access to
the recordings of each interview aired on previous days. Interviews will be
available for the duration of the summit (and maybe some bonus days to help
you catch up!)

Here is the Link to Free Registration: http://bit.ly/1Q768xN

If you have any questions, email BlueOceanBusinessSummit at gmail.com
Please join us!
Laurie

--
*><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º> *

*Laurie J. Wilson*, MBA CMC
*Publisher, BlueOceanNetwork.com <http://www.BlueOceanNetwork.com/>*
Follow:  <http://blueoceanbusinesssummit.com/>*Facebook  **Twitter*
*LinkedIn*
*Host,* *BlueOceanBusinessSummit.com <http://BlueOceanBusinessSummit.com>
<http://blueoceanbusinesssummit.com/>*
<http://blueoceanbusinesssummit.com/>

*P.S. Subscribe to OceanView E-News - *it's a free business resource for
dive and travel pros. Sign up on our front page at Blue Ocean Network.com
<http://http://www.blueoceannetwork.com//>