[Coral-List] Sign a Petition in support of the ISRS Statement on Coral Bleaching and Climate Change

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 18:40:53 EST 2015

Thanks indeed Doug,

and everyone else who has signed up so far.

Amazing watching the numbers click up during the day.  Obviously
something many coral reef folk feel strongly about!

To those who have not yet signed the on-line petition the website is at:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/isrs-stop-climate-change-killing-coral-reefs

thanks again,

*Prof. Rupert Ormond
*
Corresponding Secretary, International Society for Reef Studies

---