[Coral-List] Visualizing reef quality

Stephanie Verkoeyen s.verkoeyen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:59:14 EST 2015

Dear Coral Listers,

As part of my PhD research, I'm interested in examining scuba divers'
appraisal of the marine environment. I want to use visualizations to
present scenarios that correspond to different degrees of reef health, but
am having a hard time tracking down resources that clearly illustrate
differences in coral cover/diversity, algal cover, and/or fish
abundance/diversity, which could be used in the development of these
photos.

Any guidance on locating photos or images that correspond to these
different reef health indicators would be greatly appreciated!

Stephanie Verkoeyen

PhD Candidate
University of Waterloo