[Coral-List] dates of 10th Indo-Pacific Fish Conference

David LECCHINI lecchini at univ-perp.fr
Mon Nov 23 19:21:04 EST 2015

Dear,

Could you send this email to the coral list ?

Dear all,

We invite you to join us in Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia for the 10th
Indo-Pacific Fish Conference (IPFC10), which will be held from the 2nd to
the 6th of October 2017 at the Maison de la Culture
(http://www.maisondelaculture.pf/). The Organizing Committee is preparing an
interesting program, with the main theme of previous IPFCs, including many
symposia on a range of topics such as systematics, evolution, phylogeny,
ecology, behavior, and conservation. Colleagues who would like to organize
sessions are kindly requested to contact David Lecchini
david.lecchini at ephe.sorbonne.fr <mailto:david.lecchini at ephe.sorbonne.fr>
The call for sessions will be open in February 2016.

For more information: the website of IPFC10 will be available in January
2016. I will send you the internet address in January.

Cheers,

Prof. David Lecchini

Chairman of the 10IPFC

Dr. David LECCHINI

Directeur d'études EPHE / Professor

Centre de Recherches Insulaires et Observatoire de l'Environnement (CRIOBE)

Laboratoire d'Excellence CORAIL, USR 3278 CNRS – EPHE - UPVD

Directeur adjoint / Associate Director
IRCP (Institut des Récifs Coralliens du Pacifique / Institute for Pacific
Coral Reefs)

internet website:  <http://www.ircp.pf> www.ircp.pf

BP 1013 Papetoai, 98 729 Moorea, Polynésie française

Tel : (689) 56 13 45 / Fax : (689) 56 28 15

E-mail :  <mailto:lecchini at univ-perp.fr> lecchini at univ-perp.fr