[Coral-List] Biofouling of Coral Nurseries

Austin Bowden-Kerby abowdenkerby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:28:01 EDT 2015

Szmant, A. M. (1997) Nutrient effects on coral reefs: A hypothesis on the
importance of topographic and trophic complexity to reef nutrient dynamics.
Proc. 8th Int’l. Coral Reef Symp. 2: 1527–1532.

This study showed that with high fish numbers that fish corals can continue
to thrive even under moderately enriched conditions.

Austin

Austin Bowden-Kerby, PhD
Corals for Conservation
P.O. Box 4649 Samabula, Fiji Islands
https://www.facebook.com/C4Conservation
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p009j6wb

Sustainable Environmental Livelihoods Farm
Km 20 Sigatoka Valley Road, Fiji Islands
(679) 938-6437
http://permacultureglobal.com/projects/1759-sustainable-environmental-livelihoods-farm-Fiji
https://www.facebook.com/teiteifarmstay
https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/happy-chickens-for-food-security-and-environment-1/