[Coral-List] Florida Key temperature records for 2006 and 2007

Mark Eakin mark.eakin at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 30 08:32:26 EDT 2015

NOAA’s Coral Reef Watch has operational twice-weekly satellite SST virtual stations for all of the pixels around the Florida Keys from late 2000 to date. You can access all the graphs and download data at: http://coralreefwatch.noaa.gov/satellite/vs/florida.php#MiddleKeys_Florida <http://coralreefwatch.noaa.gov/satellite/vs/florida.php#MiddleKeys_Florida>

Cheers,
Mark
C. Mark Eakin, Ph.D.
Coordinator, NOAA Coral Reef Watch
Center for Satellite Applications and Research
Satellite Oceanography & Climate Division
e-mail: mark.eakin at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction (NCWCP)
5830 University Research Ct., E/RA32
College Park, MD 20740
Office: (301) 683-3320     Fax: (301) 683-3301
Mobile: (301) 502-8608    SOCD Office: (301) 683-3300

“We can’t condemn our kids and grandkids to a planet that’s beyond fixing.”
President Barack Obama, August 1, 2015