[Coral-List] OceansOnline Call for Proposals (open 30 September)

SCBMarine Communications scbmarinecomms at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 03:39:30 EDT 2015

*CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR WORKSHOPS, PRESENTATIONS, AND FACILITATED
DISCUSSIONS*

OceansOnline will be held 4 August 2016 at the Delta Conference Centre, St.
John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada (YYT). It's time to start writing
your proposal!

Inspired by the former ScienceOnline Oceans meeting, OceansOnline aims to
cultivate the ways marine science is conducted, shared and communicated
online.

The Call for Proposals will be open 30 September - 16 November 2015.
Instructions for submitting via the online system will be posted once the
call officially opens. You can find our more about the call for proposals
*now* at:

http://conbio.org/mini-sites/imcc-2016/registration-participation/call-for-proposals-1

You can find out more about the conference as a whole at:

http://conbio.org/mini-sites/imcc-2016/about/oceans-online

For all the latest OceansOnline updates follow our social media accounts
and the #OceansOnline <https://twitter.com/hashtag/IMCC4?src=hash> hashtag.

Twitter: @OceansOnline <https://twitter.com/OceansOnline>
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/IMCC-International-Marine-Conservation-Congress/28831585666?ref=settings>
Website: http://conbio.org/mini-sites/imcc-2016/about/oceans-online