[Coral-List] Request for scholarship votes

Liz Schotman lizms2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:27:20 EDT 2015

Hello all! I am not sure if this is allowed, so I apologize in advance.

I am a graduate student at University of Maryland studying Conservation
Biology and GIS, with a focus on marine systems (primarily fisheries and
coastal ecosystems), and I've been enjoying the information and insight
from the Coral-List for several years now.

I'm in competition with 8 other students for a $23,000 scholarship, and
there is a public voting period that lasts until Sept. 22nd. Information on
how to vote is included below. I hesitate to use the listserv to promote
myself, but I am a passionate conservationist who will use her degree to
promote ocean conservation, so in the end, I figured it was relevant to the
overall theme of the List.

Thank you for your consideration, and keep fighting the good fight to save
this crazy world and all its wonderful wetness!

Text Vote15 to 23000
or go to www.AbbVieCFScholarship.com/liz-s

--
Liz Schotman, M.S.
Sustainable Development and Conservation Biology
schotman at umd.edu