[Coral-List] Request for Review of UNEP Mesophotic Reefs Publication

Kimberly Puglise - NOAA Federal kimberly.puglise at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 17 14:02:56 EDT 2015

Hi Vassil,

I realize that Elaine responded directly to you, but I thought I would send
a note out to others on the list that might be interested. The references
weren't included in the pdf review version as they were 40 pages in length
and made the document even larger.

If you are interested in seeing the references, please send me an email
directly and I will email them to you separately.

Thanks,
Kimberly

Kimberly Puglise
Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research
National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science
NOAA's National Ocean Service
1305 East-West Highway, N/SCI2
Silver Spring, MD 20910
(301) 713-3338 x140