[Coral-List] Fwd: Request your Review of UNEP Mesophotic Reefs Publication

Bridge, Thomas thomas.bridge at jcu.edu.au
Sun Sep 20 23:18:50 EDT 2015

Hi Kimberley,
Find attached my comments on the UNEP Report. I think it is coming together well. There are some beautiful photos there which is great - there are few nice photos of MCEs in the scientific literature.
I think the very first section and the threats to MCEs section need the most work, most of the rest is in pretty good shape. Let me know if you have any further questions or would like me to do any more.
Cheers,
Tom