[Coral-List] Green Bubbles - the European project on sustainable scuba diving

martina m.milanese at studioassociatogaia.com
Wed Sep 23 17:29:59 EDT 2015

--- Apologies for cross-posting ----

Dear all,

on behalf of the entire Green Bubbles team it's my pleasure to share our
latest press release about surveying dive operators in the Ponta do Ouro
Partial Marine Reserve (Mozambique): http://www.greenbubbles.eu/?p=685.

Green Bubbles (GB) is the EU-funded project dedicated to sustainable
SCUBA diving. The central objective of GB is to maximise the benefits
associated with diving while minimising its negative impacts, thus
achieving the environmental, economic and social sustainability of the
system. The project will last 4 years and consists of 3 phases. Phase 1
will thoroughly assess the system. Phase 2 will respond to the
identified open issues and work to materialise the opportunities.
Finally Phase 3 will develop tailored marketing and business plans
(accompanied by targeted training) to facilitate the uptake by the
system. The project is carried out by 9 partners from 6 countries and 3
continents, encompassing academic and non-academic entities with a
background in environmental, medical, IT, tourism, engineering,
pedagogical, socioeconomic, marketing and business planning sciences.

You may folow our progress on the GB website, or our social media pages.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information, and/or
for exploring opportunities for collaboration and networking.

With my best regards

Martina

--
Dr Martina Milanese, PhD

skype: m.milanese
it.linkedin.com/pub/martina-milanese/36/634/469/
twitter: @martix_m

Italian Mob. +39-338-1196672
Moroccan Mob. +212-636808514

Studio Associato Gaia Snc dei Dottori Antonio Sarà e Martina Milanese
Via Brigata Liguria 1/9 scala A
16121 Genova - Italy
PI 01600400996