[Coral-List] Oh No! Your Coral-List Message Didn't Make It!

J Hill jhilltrustee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 07:57:11 EDT 2016

I want to thank you all for your important work for the benefit of our
oceans. I have been on the list for a few years and have been impressed
with your passion and commitment. I am dropping off now so wanted to quickly
say thank you for your work and dedication.
For the Ocean, J

On Tuesday, April 5, 2016, Jim Hendee <jim.hendee at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>     A common problem with holding messages from going through the queue
> in a timely manner is when you send a post that has your clever (but
> beautiful!) little logo at the bottom of the page.  PLEASE remember that
> any attachments or inclusions of images in your post will stop the post
> from going through.  I know not including images and logos is a pain for
> many of you subscribers, but there are good reasons for running the list
> this way (not the least of which are that it greatly bogs down sending
> 9,000 emails, but also because it greatly increases the possibility of
> spreading computer viruses, trojans, etc.).
>
>     Maybe someday things will change, but for now, that policy stands,
> so please do not include images and/or logos in your posts.  Thank you,
> and carry on!
>
>     Cheers,
>     Jim, Mike, Lew
>     Coral-List Admins

Independent Family Trustee
Financial Risk Management
Board, Duke's Nicholas School of the Environment
303-810-2020
*JHillTrustee at gmail.com <JHillTrustee at gmail.com>*